CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

June 17, 2008 –Last Day In Lima-

I got up around 9 today… so I kinda missed breakfast. I blame the headache!!! But my dad and I went into town again, but this time I took some tylenol and some airborne befroe we left!We firt went to the National Museum to look at somethings then went back to the music conservatory to renew dads library card. After that we bought some things at one of the stores then got a bite to eat. So we were in town until like 2pm. So we rocketed back to the Aunts house and got all of our stuff ready while Tia Margarita got us a cab. So we were on our way to the aiport when the traffic in Lima started to get crazier than usual. Our Tico taxi ended up driving on the sidewalk…sooooooooo that was a fun experience. But we got to the aiport, got on our plane and arrived safely. When we finally got out of the airport in Chiclayo, my grandpa and cousin Yuly were outside waiting on us. We took a taxi to La Victoria (where my family lives) and was greeted by all of my family when we arrived to the house. We then visited with all of them until about midnight…and I am supr tired, Im in my bed. So…
Until Next Time
XOXO
<3 Glenda

0 comments: