CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

June 14th, 2008 >the trip to Peru<

Today´s trip went fine. Nothing bad happened and nothing super exciting happened...
We finally got here (Lima that is) at approx. 11:10 pm and got to my Tias Magarita and Tio Lucio´s house around 1am. (BTW I had no idea that suzy was on the dot when she said that tia looks exactly like grandma did.. only with a perm.. hahaha) Both of the flights were fine.. no one threw up, nothing went wrong.. it was just another flight to me :) haha Ok so this was our agenda to get here... Friday 11am- drive to Indy to stay with Ted and Suzy. Saturday 5-airport... flight at 8:30 to Atlanta... 7 hour layover there.. then at 5:15 we started a 6 hour flight to Lima...
Well.... we were a little late leaving Atlanta.. like a half an hour late.. haha ;) but all went well! On the flight to Peru there were 2 HUGE groups that were flying to Peru for some sort of church thing which meant that the Peruvians on the flight were a littttllllleeee annoyed at the fact that flo rida was being blared from ipods! I slept most of the way on both of the flights and the layover.. honestly I was out for like 4 hours of the 6 hour flight and about an hour of the hour and a half flight to Atlanta and about 6 hours of the 7 hour layover :) it´s a God given talent.. what can I say? lol
But that´s mostly the Reader Digest version of what I wrote in my journal last night... but don´t worry! There´s much more to come!!!!!!
XOXO
Glenda

1 comments:

Jewel said...

Sweet Gwendy, I'm glad you made it! Keep bloggin it up!! BTW, if you go to manage layout on your dashboard, then you can add page elements, such as sidebar links. I remember you askin me awhile ago and I couldn't retrace my html, but not blogger has updated. So yea. =) WORD.