CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

**since you've been gone**

since i haven't written in such a long while.. i think i'll give an update on everything that i can remember that has happened...


*I will not be going back to PerĂº this year due to financial reasons.


*My cousin Suzy had her QUADS on Christmas Eve! :)


*I finally have a boyfriend now... he's amazing.


*I have found out that I need to have surgery on my knee this year.. yaaaayyyy... NOT!!!!!!


*My grandparents are still living here in Marion, and even though they have had some troubles (sickness wise)...they are actually doing very well!


*I ended my first semester wonderfully... I did better than I thought I was going to do!


*I've found out that Dr. Walter Alva Alva, the archaeologist I worked for in PerĂº would give me a letter of recommendation if I was to apply for my internship at National Geographic!


....those were the recent ones I can think about... if there are anymore I'll share... don't worrrryyy!! :)


For those who are in my digital media class and/or my scriptwriting class...I hope you enjoy my blog!


<3 glenda

1 comments:

Jewel said...

couple things.. i want to see pictures of the quads. also, alva alva? <3 Jewel